Hi and welcome to my blog! I have had to be on a gluten free diet for the
past couple of years and I remember how hard it was in the beginning for me!
Here you will find different EASY and SIMPLE gluten free ideas and reviews on
gluten free foods! Enjoy!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Different 'Mainstream' Foods/Ideas

This is a great post for parents with fussy kids, it's more a list of my favorite mainstream foods that are safe.

CHIPS
A lot of chips are safe but I know that I liked Pringles a lot, and unfortunatley they are not GF, so I found that Lays Stax or Baked!Lays and Baked!Ruffles chips are a great alternative and have the same sort of texture and tast of Pringles!

CEREAL
Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles and my new love, Cupcake Pebbles are GF (which is great for me, because those were my absolute faves before all this!)

HOT DOGS
Thank god for Oscar Myer Wieners! Their dogs are gf! :)

ASIAN HELPER
HAMBURGER HELPER has a line of "Asian Helper" rice dishes that have a big "GLUTEN FREE" label across the front of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment