Hi and welcome to my blog! I have had to be on a gluten free diet for the
past couple of years and I remember how hard it was in the beginning for me!
Here you will find different EASY and SIMPLE gluten free ideas and reviews on
gluten free foods! Enjoy!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite GF Mac & Cheese

This is a really simple and my favorite way I have found to make mac & cheese that tastes just like Kraft! What I do is buy a bag of Tinkiyada pasta, they have shells, spirals, penne, ect. I really like their penne, and I am not a penne fan, theirs is like giant yummy elbow maccaroni! Their pastas don't get mushy and they taste fab!!! Plus, theres a lot in a bag!



Then I get a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese popcorn topping. Its usually by the popcorn, or other unrefrigerated cheeses at Hyvee or Wal Mart, and you can put it on popcorn, veggies, potatoes, or whatever else you desire. It's pretty much just the same cheese powder that comes in a box of Kraft Maccaroni & Cheese.



I boil up the pasta, rinse, add some milk, margarine and the cheese and wala!

5/5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment